No matter what the business situation (distressed, transitional or rapidly growing), a business must continually examine its marketing plans and measure performance against these plans and ask the tough questions.
- Are margins being maintained?
- Are market share goals being met?
- Is the customer base growing or being eroded by competition?
- If there is erosion, what is causing the erosion?
- Are all market opportunities being met?
- Are the product offerings keeping up with the market dynamics?
Let Maximize Management examine the situation, answer the tough questions and help develop an effective marketing plan.